Graphic and textual materials published at www.nojamtoday.com belong to the author of the comics and the creator of the website Konstantin Krylovskiy (except for user comments, avatars and/or if specially noted).
The rules for material usage generally comply with 'fair use' policy:
Things you may do:
- You may copy and share specific comics for non-commercial use with author mentioned and an active hyperlink to www.nojamtoday.com/en/ put. By adding the link you give your readers an opportunity to visit the website at once if they feel interested. Additional share buttons for social services are also present.
- Such usage also presumes that you do not receive any kind of personal profit from publication. Please don't get me wrong: of course, sharing a comic or a link on your blog/Facebook/Twitter is nice, but regularly copy-pasting content of the site to another sites/forums/communities for getting reputation points — or even selling your own ads — is not nice. The difference is pretty clear and vety important.
Things I ask you not to do:
- Any commercial usage is prohibited unless a written permission from the author was granted. If you have a commercial proposal, you can contact me by e-mail to discuss it.
- Please do not copy all comics together with texts. This website was not developed for the sake of becoming a source of free content for third-party sites called 'communities' or 'archives'. Such cloning lowers the rank of the website in search engines' algorithms, even though one might think it should make it 'more popular'.
- This is also the reason why continuous reposting of the comics in social networks/blogs/communities/etc is prohibited unless the author's permission was granted. For your convenience a Twitter update channel has already been set up.
- Do not modify the image. E.g. by removing the copyright notice, the title or by putting your own site's logo over the image.
Why say all this?
Even being a hobby and not a job, comic creation is very time consuming. Money and time are invested into development of this non-profitable project, so I ask you to respect other people's work. Thank you.